We’re social media savvy
CNW knows the web inside and out - let us show you how to use it to your advantage.
Every CNW news release is social media ready
- Your news release gets a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) kick-start. Our clients’ news releases garner top search results due to our significant online presence, high traffic count and substantial volume of desirable content from highly ranked organizations.
- Customized Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email tools make it easy for your audience to spread the word to others in their networks.
- Links to over 100 social media sharing sites
CNW’s many Twitter feeds have a wide reach
CNW's SocialPostTM maximizes your Twitter search visibility, delivers your message to thousands of followers of CNW's Twitter feeds, and helps drive more viewers to your news release.
Enrich your news release to add more power to your message.
- Boost audience engagement with multimedia content right in your news release. Multimedia assets can increase news release views by up to 399%.
- More media content means more returns in Google search results for your news.
- A moderated comments section gives your audience the opportunity to comment on your news at newswire.ca. 47% of CNW news releases receive user comments or Tweets and CNW’s comment alerts let you respond in a timely fashion.
- A real-time search engine collects conversations about your news release from Twitter and publishes it right on your news release