Financial results webcasting exclusively endorsed by Toronto Stock Exchange
Cision IR webcasts are a versatile, practical and cost-effective way to reach any audience, anywhere. Backed by an experienced team of webcast producers, our webcasts allow you to engage a wide audience using high-impact video or streaming audio.
- Easy to organise - Book your webcast event and conference call with just one call to Cision IR
- Give your audience everything they need - Our webcast platforms let you include downloadable files or links such as news releases, diagrams, and product sheets so that your audience gets all the information they need in one convenient place or without clicking away from your webcast.
- Interactivity and brand customization - Keep it interesting with versatile features such as attendee registration, PowerPoint slides, video, audience polling, surveys, and interactive Q&As.
- Save it for later - Webcasts can be recorded and saved in an online archive so that audience members who miss the event can tune in later. Archived webcasts are great training tools.
Speak directly with your stakeholders using Cision IR Conference Calls
Cision IR can help you get the most of your conference calls, from small meetings to large scale announcements. Our conferencing services are perfect for analyst calls, investor days and earnings announcements.
- Audience registration - A summary of the conference attendees and any special information you want to capture.
- Leader-View- Know and control who’s on your call. See participant information in real time.
- Moderated questions and answers - Our flexible system lets you prioritize the order of your audience’s questions.
- Communication line - Speak behind-the-scenes with the Cision IR conference operator whenever you need to.
- Pre-approved participant list - Provide Cision IR with a list of who you’ve invited and we’ll manage the rest.
- Encore - Our conference replay capabilities let your audience listen to your call 24/7, whether they missed it the first time or just want to hear it again.